16 Days of Activism Event Roundup
Is this list missing your event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ifrah Foundation – A Girl from Mogadishu & Expert Panel Discussion. 7pm Ireland.
- AkiDwA – Gender-based violence: Migrant women’s perspective – 2-4:30pm Ireland.
- World Health Organisation – Innovations in addressing violence against women in the context of COVID-19. 12 – 1pm Ireland.
- The New Humanitarian – Seeking justice for survivors of aid worker sex abuse. 1pm Ireland.
- GBV Area of Responsibility – 3:30-5pm Ireland – Introducing The Inter-Agency Minimum Standards For GBV Programming (English, Français, Español and عربى).
- ICGBV – Disability Inclusion in GBV Programming. 9 am- 10:30am Ireland.
- International Center for Research on Women – Working across movements and sectors to end all forms of GBV: Defining Priority Actions for the Generation Equality GBV Action Coalition. 2pm Ireland.
- GBV Area of Responsibility – Staff care and support: Combatting burnout and vicarious trauma for GBV staff in the time of COVID-19. 2pm Ireland.
- GBV Area of Responsibility – Building capacity on GBV case management: An unprecedented journey across 8 countries. 1-2:30pm Ireland.
- GBV Area of Responsibility – Launch and implementation of the Minimum Standards for GBV in Emergencies (Caribbean Region). 3pm Jamaica.
- GBV Area of Responsibility – “For Me, The Justice Is The Truth”: Strengthening Access To Justice For GBV Survivors. 9am Ireland.